2xl430-w250-t/AX-12 servos

Use the following template to help create your post:

1. What model of servo are you using?

2. Describe your control environment. This includes the controller or interface, and any power source.

3. Specify the operating mode for applicable models, and any firmware settings you are using.

4. Include pictures if possible.

5. Include a full description of the issue

To whom it may concern how can I get the sensors to work with the cm530 controller please let me know thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Jerseylance1

• Please fill the form of questions when you raise your question.

• The posting title does not be corresponding to the content of your question (2XL430-W250-T/AX-12 vs CM-530 Sensor utilization) . Hoping that you can clarify what you are looking for.

• For the sensor programming in R+ Task, go to R+Task 3.0 - Sensor

• CM-530 does not support 2XL430-W250 due to the communication protocol differences.

• Use OLLO ports to read sensor values. More details, see External 5-Pin Ports

1. OUT : 3.3V- Torque Possible (Maximum Allowed Current 0.3A)
    2. VDD (5V)
    3. ADC : The analog signals from the sensor made by the user can be read.
    4. GND
    5. OUT2 : 3.3V- Torque Possible (Maximum Allowed Current 0.3A)

If you prefer to use TASK 2, here is the link to similar information that @Yogurt_Man already gave you but for TASK 2 and using standard ROBOTIS sensors such as IR, Touch sensors:

If you scroll down, you can see a section for using TASK 2 with your own designed sensor.

This next link also shows how to design (voltage wise and pin wise) your own sensor.

Unfortunately, I never had the need to design my own sensor for the CM-530, so I do not have any direct knowledge to share.

1 Like