Support & troubleshooting for all ROBOTIS hardware, DYNAMIXEL smart servos and DYNAMIXEL Systems
To help our community best answer your questions, do your best to include the following information when creating a new post.
- State the ROBOTIS product, model of servo, or DYNAMIXEL System, you are using.
- Add relevant Tags to your post. All posts must include at least one tag describing your request.
- Describe your control environment. This includes the controller or interface, computer and OS, and any power source you are using
- Specify the operating mode you are using in the tags, for applicable models.
- Include pictures if possible. This can help our members see how wires are connected, how hardware is installed, or to identify other possible issues.
- Remember to mark and tag your post Solved when applicable!
- Do not Spam. Multiple similar topics by the same user will be reviewed and removed by Staff if necessary.
- Be aware that posts regarding sensitive details (intellectual property) of hardware or software may be removed and referred to appropriate contacts.
- Follow our Community Guidelines at all times.