Topics, support, and troubleshooting for all software produced by ROBOTIS (DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0, R+ Task 3.0, R+ Manager 2.0, R+ Task 2.0, R+ Motion 2.0, RoboPlus, and more)
Hello and thanks for checking out our Support Guidelines for our DYNAMIXEL & System Support category.
To help our community best answer your questions, do your best to include the following information when creating a new post.
- State the model of servo, or ROBOTIS edutainment kit, you are using.
- Specify which software you are using. Tag your post with the relevant software (or create a tag). (Note: “R+” is written in tags as “Rplus”)
- Describe your control environment. This includes the controller or interface, operating system (and version #) of your computer, and any power source you are using
- For programming posts, state any libraries or example code you are using.
- Remember to mark your post Solved when applicable!
- Do not Spam. Multiple similar topics by the same user will be reviewed and removed by Staff if necessary.
- Be aware that posts regarding sensitive details (intellectual property) of hardware or software may be removed and referred to appropriate contacts.
- Follow our Community Guidelines at all times.
View the full range of ROBOTIS software on this page: https://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/software/
Free download Links for our all of our software can be found below: http://en.robotis.com/service/downloadpage.php?ca_id=10