Error when operating OpenManipulator-X on TB3 Waffle Pi

We put on OpenManipulator-X on TB3 Waffle Pi and setup the software by following the instruction on emanual:

TB3 Waffle Pi + OpenManipulator-X:
Raspberry Pi 4: Ubuntu 20.04+ROS Noetic (TurtleBot3 [Noetic])

OpenCR: (TurtleBot3 [Noetic])

Remote PC:
Ubuntu 20.04+ROS Noetic (TurtleBot3 [Noetic]))
Packages:
Turtlebot3: (TurtleBot3 [Noetic])
OpenManipulator-X: (OpenMANIPULATOR-X [Noetic])
TB3 manipulation: (TurtleBot3 [Noetic])

Steps on remote PC:
T1: roscore
T2: ssh to pi, roslaunch turtlebot3_bringup turtlebot3_robot.launch
T3: roslaunch turtlebot3_manipulation_bringup turtlebot3_manipulation_bringup.launch
T4: roslaunch turtlebot3_manipulation_moveit_config move_group.launch
T5: roslaunch turtlebot3_manipulation_gui turtlebot3_manipulation_gui.launch

But problem always happen when try to move the arm in Task space or Joint space (also in RViz):
[ERROR] Controller is taking too long to execute…

Video1: 20231031_134737.mp4 - Google Drive

Video2: 20231031_134348.mp4 - Google Drive

Anything I missed out on setup? Any advice on solving this problem?

Anyone have any advice on solving this problem?
I tried to reinstall Ubuntu on PC and SBC for few time but problem still there…

I am still facing the same problem…

When I run “roslaunch turtlebot3_manipulation_moveit_config move_group.launch”, get some warning and error like this:

Are these the clues for the problem that I faced? Any advice to solve or investigate?

Previously I suspect the problem is due to inverse kinematic calculation, but after some trials, the problem still occur even when I just press “Init” and “Home” pose.

If just press “Init” or “Home” pose after the arm finishes moving and stops, then no problem.
But if I press the button when the arm is moving, then error is shown. After that, every time I press “Init” or “Home” button also causes TIMED_OUT and the arm is not moving at all.

After a few pressing, then the bringup node will be terminated with “bad_alloc”…

tb3omx

Here is a short video:

I suspect the problem is in the source code of OpenCR or the turtlebot3_manipulator_bringup node, but I have no idea how to analyze and debug… Any help?