ID Inspection in Dynamixel Wizard 2.0 freezes

Dynamixel XL430-W250-T.
I am using Dynamixel Wizard 2.0 on a Windows 10 laptop. It is hooked up to the U2D2 Power Hub through USB. When I run the ID Inspection Tool, it reaches Step 3 and then just hangs. It seems to find the Servos but the software will not continue from that point. If I only connect 1 servo and scan for it, I am able to control it manually, but even if I run the ID Inspection Tool with just a single servo, it still hangs.

I have tried different servos, different U2D2 boards, different cables, and even installed the software on a second laptop to see if that would work. But it always hangs at that point.

DXL Wizard hangs because it does not know what to do with 2 servos having the same ID = 1.
Just hook up ONE servo to the U2D2 Power Hub and use DXL Wizard to change its ID to 2 for example and make sure to physically label it with 2 so you don’t get them mixed up later. Power everything off then restart the whole system with both servos. Wizard should recognize both of them now. One with ID 1 and the other with ID 2.