조이스틱(RC-100B)과 젯슨 나노 호환 관련

안녕하세요. RC-100B와 젯슨 나노를 블루투스로 연결하여 사용하고 싶습니다. 현재 제가 보유한 RC-100B에는 BT-410이라는 블루투스 모듈이 달려있고 젯슨 나노에는 Intel8265 칩을 부착하여 블루투스 연결을 하려합니다. 현재 RC-100B 뒷면에는 '마스터 DBE7DF019E0E’이라는 문구가 적혀 있어서 나노 상에서 해당 문구를 찾아 블루투스 연결을 하려 했는데 해당 문구로는 잡히지가 않습니다.

젯슨 나노와 블루투스 연결을 하기 위해서는 별도 모듈을 추가 구매해아하는 건가요? 아니면 블루투스가 다르게 잡히는 걸까요? 답변 부탁 드립니다.

@harry
I have no direct experience for your situation/need, but I do know about some pieces of the “puzzle” you are trying to put together:

• Jetson Nano won’t recognize your BT-410 directly, but it may recognize the BT-410 USB Dongle as a “ttyUSBx” Port. BT-410 Dongle - ROBOTIS

• Then you need to put a BT-410 Slave Module on the RC100-B. At this point your BT-410 Slave will automatically synch to the BT-410 USB Dongle on the Nano (hardware-wise only).

• Next, you’ll need to interface the ZigBee SDK to your Nano - assuming you are programming your Nano in C/C++
    ZIGBEE SDk
    because the RC-100 uses a particular communication packet with the following format
    RC-100A/100B
    I have done this part before using an LN-101 (wired connection to Jetson Nano and a CM-550), so I know that this part worked OK.