Turtlebot3 autorace

I have a question. I’ve worked on all the projects with reference to the robotis manual and I’m using the noetic version

1. For intrinsic, extrinsic camera calibration
    $ rosrun rqt_reconfigure rqt_reconfigure in action /camera/image_projection and /camera/image_compensation_projection set the value and saved in turtlebot3_autorace_camera/calibration/extrinsic_calibration/projection.yaml
    but after restart the terminor and action $ rosrun rqt_reconfigure rqt_reconfigure
    The value I saved in is initialized to the initial value, but the value is stored in project.yaml.

$ Even if the value of rosrunrqt_reconfiguration is initialized to the initial value, can I use it as it is if the value of project.yaml is still stored?

1. When I did $rqt, E:Tried to advertise a service that is ready advertised in this node and the rqt screen is displayed, but I wonder if it’s okay

2. I did lane detection and the screen in the extrinsic camera is well printed because the left and right yellow and white lines are converted to black and white, but it doesn’t go forward well and after a few steps, it rotates in place, how can I improve it?

3. Any tips for adjusting the value of $rosrunrqt_reconfiguring rqt_reconfiguring well?