Bioloid premium robot software

Three possibilities then (may be, you have not done them yet?):

1. Something happened to the MOTION file between the PC and the new CM-530 when it was downloaded: i.e. USB cable bad? BT-210 bad?
  2. The memory section on the CM-530 in charge of storing the MOTION File has gotten bad at certain places. This is rare but in theory possible.
  3. The MOTION file that you used is one of the demo ones that came installed when you install the MOTION tool? BTW, which tool are you using MOTION 2 or TASK V.3? It is also rare, but it is possible that this file is corrupted somehow (I recommend MOTION 2 for CM-530). One way to check this is to run the MOTION Tool in Synch Mode with the real robot via a ā€œgoodā€ USB cable, and make the robot execute the SPECIFIC MOTION PAGE that had been given you trouble - also make sure that the ā€œsimulatedā€ MOTION on the PC screen is executing properly too. If the robot cannot do it correctly while tethered to the PC, then you had been downloaded ā€œjunkā€ to your robot. If it performs correctly, then Option 2 is then a strong possibility, and only a ā€œreplacementā€ would do in that case.

Ok, I will try to do this and will get back to you shortly ok.

Good morning sir, you mentioned replacement of my controller?

Sir, can I erase all of the programs off the cm530 controller, and start over?

Replacement or not is decided between you and Robotis, not me.

So, what were the results of your tests? What did you find out?

Previously, I had a question about possible assembly errors for Servos 9, 10, 11 and 12. Can you confirm that they were assembled correctly?

What do you mean by ā€œerasingā€ all the programs? Whenever you download a new TASK or MOTION file, the old ones got overwritten. Hopefully you donā€™t mean to erase the ROBOTIS firmware?

No, but with my other controller I donā€™t have any issues it does what it supposed to do. The problem is the fuse part.

You confuse me, man. We were trying to figure out what may be wrong with your new controller. Why are you bringing back the old controller with the fuse problem? Robotis sells the fuses

Sir, I 3 packs of fuses that Iā€™ve bought from robotis.

Sorry, Iā€™m not trying to confuse you but what Iā€™m saying my rebuilt one is ok itā€™s just the fuse problem. The new one is the one that is giving the problems.

I do appreciate that you are helping me for real sir because I really want to do something with this robot stuff in my community.

The problem has always been that you do not answer my questions directly, all the trouble shooting tests I asked you to do - like the last 3 tests, you did not give me back any concrete answer for them. So, did you do those tests? Yes or No? What were the results? Without further feedback I cannot help any further. And please stop mentioning other problems not directly connected to the task at hand.

Again Iā€™m sorry for me not responding directly sir, but right now Iā€™m doing some work on my job but will respond soon ok :slightly_smiling_face:

My friend again I do thank you for all you are doing for me, but let me finish and I will get back to you soon ok :pray:

Here are 2 pictures of my robot

I believe Iā€™ve bought an defective cm530 controllerā€¦

Thank you very much for these pictures and I have used the Motion 2 tool for many years, and this is the first time that I see these kinds of errors and @Tech_Support ought to know about these errors too.

I can see that you were playing the Motion Page named ā€œBowā€ in Synchronized Mode, and in this mode, the poses between the Physical robot and the Simulated robot on the laptop are supposed to match, and they obvious were not.

Furthermore, the Simulated robot 3-D rendering shows that it is missing arms and legs, and the hip area seemed to be all mangled up! This tells me that the Motion 2 Software as installed on your laptop has problems itself. What kind of problems, I have no idea, because only ROBOTIS knows how MOTION 2 works! Have you ever tried to uninstall and then reinstall MOTION 2, since you encountered these issues?

Previously, you mentioned that the older rebuilt controller gave you no problem, except for the fuse/power cable issue. Can you swap out the CM-530 controller (i.e., use the rebuilt controller) and run this test again with similar pictures taken to show if these problems with the current MOTION 2 software still persist? I am trying to eliminate the possibility that you have a MOTION 2 software problem on top of a CM-530 controller problem.

Good morning, yes Iā€™ve tried that of installing the motion 2, and the problem persists. So, Iā€™ve swap out the new controller for the older one, and no issues.

That is the extent of my abilities to help you with this issue and your project.

Np, I do thank you for all you have for right now Iā€™m going to work with what I have, and send the new one back to robotis.

1 Like