Ln-101 포트와 다이나믹셀 쉴드를 통해 시리얼 통신하는 번

안녕하세요!

저는 현재 Arduino Uno R3에 다이나믹셀 쉴드와 ln-101 USB port를 연결해서 아두이노를 통해 시리얼 통신을 하려고 합니다.

그런데 코드를 ln-101 포트를 통해 업로드하려고 하는데 코드가 올려지지 않고 계속

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x04

이런 에러가 뜨네요.

연결 방식은 이러합니다. 혹시 제가 연결하는 것 중에 틀린 것이 있으면 알려주시고 이게 문제가 아니라면 어떻게 해결하면 좋을지 도와주세요!

감사합니다!

Sketches cannot be uploaded through the LN-101 port. New sketches must be uploaded through the Arduino’s USB port.

Do I upload through the arduino port and then switch it to LN-101 (while turning the dynamixel switch on and reseting)?

I tried this earlier today, and the serial monitor seems to not output any information despite recieving a message through the serial monitor.

So, i looked into the dynamixel shield information on Robotis’s website and it states that they recommend using DEBUG_SERIAL. Do you possibly know what this does and does this (DEBUG_SERIAL) replace anything like serial.print or serial.write?

Thank you!

If you don’t see serial output on Serial Monitor window it could be because there is a mismatch between the baud rate set in your program and the baud rate set on the Serial Monitor window itself?

In the case of the Arduino Shield DEBUG_SERIAL is the name of the serial port used by the LN101 port. By default this is where the Arduino serial console sends it’s messages.

The DYNAMIXELShield example sketches show examples of how to read and write to the DEBUG_SERIAL port.