ROBOTIS Related Reading: Main Product Page
Dr. Chi N. Thai’s Books
Dr. Chi Thai has retired from 31 years of teaching and research at the University of Georgia (College of Engineering) in Educational Robotics. He has been collaborating with UGA Torrance Center to teach robotics to Duke TIP students, and with the UGA GA Center to teach robotics to middle-schoolers.
Dr. Chi Thai has extensive experience with the ROBOTIS Systems, and has written several books related to different ROBOTIS kits. These books can be used as a tool for learning with ROBOTIS Systems, and also as a strong reference point of how to use and utilize ROBOTIS Systems.
- Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems - 2nd Edition
- Learning Robotics with ROBOTIS PLAY Systems
- Learning Robotics with ROBTOIS DREAM Systems
- Programming Guide for ROBOTIS MINI (Paperback)
- Projects Guide for ROBOTIS Engineer Volume 1
- Projects Guide for ROBOTIS Engineer Volume 2
- Projects Guide for ROBOTIS Engineer: Combined Edition
- Programming Guide for ROBOTIS DREAM with R+Block, R+Task & Python
From one educator to many others, here is Dr. Chi Thai’s guide to Developing Lesson Plans using his books.