아두이노 다이나믹셀 쉴드 이중 사용법 질문드립니다. 도와주세요 ㅠ

XM-540을 제어하는데 전류가 부족하여,
기존에 아두이노 우노 보드 위에 다이나믹셀 쉴드를 1개 쌓았던 것을,
이중으로 하나 더 쌓아, 2개를 사용하여 셀에 전류를 보내려고 합니다.

하단 쉴드와 상단 쉴드가 있다면,
하단 쉴드가 메인이 되어, 신호를 보내고,
상단의 쉴드 에는 하단 쉴드에서 TTL케이블 하나를 연결시켜 신호가 공유되도록 하려고 합니다.

다만 상단의 rx,tx의 신호를 막기위해 상단의 쉴드 스위치는 아두이노 통신상태로 바꿀겁니다.
하단의 스위치는 셀통신상태로 만들어 통신은 하단에서 수행하도록 할건데,

이런 경우, 셀과 통신하는데 문제가 없을까요?
아니면, 추가적인 조치를 통해 통신이 가능해질까요?

@MR.J

I hope that your browser can translate English to Korean well, as unfortunately I do not speak Hangul :grinning:

Instead of using another Dynamixel Shield, I would like to suggest another approach whereas all your DXLs are powered by a separate Power Supply using your regular TTL or RS-485 cables as normal. Make sure that this PS can handle all the current output needed by your DXLs. Basically, this becomes an Independent Dynamixel Network (let’s call it Network A).

Are you using TTL or RS-485?

Then you use a second power supply or battery to power your UNO and Dynamixel Shield and have them connected together as normal also.

Next, and this is a critical step, you need to use a single (and special) TTL or RS-485 cable to connect between one of the DXL Connectors on the Dynamixel Shield to Network A. And this cable is special because it needs to have its VDD wire severed - so that the PS on the UNO is isolated from the PS used for the DXLs. However, they remain connected at the same ground node.

Basically, the UNO + DXL Shield sends low voltage/low current CONTROL signals to your DXL communication ports, but your DXLs get powered by their own and bigger PS.

Good Luck with your project!

1 Like